A desiccant is a moisture adsorbing material that can create or maintain a dry environment or gas stream.
Silica gel, activated clay or molecular sieves are the most common desiccants. The applications in which they
are used include: Double glazing, pharmaceuticals, process drying, electricity transformers, semi-conductor packaging right down to a new pair of shoes.
- Selective adsorption
- Ultra low moisture concentration
- Low dusting
- High capacity
- Saturation indication
- Uniform flow distribution
- Odour adsorption
- 500g – 170kg commercial containers
- Big Bags (900-1000kg)
- Shelf life special packaging
- Re-useable /Recyclable packaging