Resurrect Water Damaged Mobile and Smartphones
Many people will expose their mobile phones to much more water than they were designed to survive.
Before you throw that phone away it may be worth trying to “desiccate” dry your phone out.
If you have a water damaged Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy series phone you need to have the right tools to disassemble.
- Remove as much liquid as possible.
- Break the phone into as many parts as possible (SIM, Battery, covers, etc.)
- Place all items in a re-sealable polybag along with a Molecular Sieves Sachet or Super Drydisk and seal up.
- Place sealed bag in airing cupboard or on a radiator.
- Leave for up to 72 hours and cross fingers.
Please visit our website to purchase these products online:
Molecular Sieve Sachets
Super Drydisk – Molecular Sieves